Below are books and papers I have referenced in various posts throughout the blog. I’d love to have a way to link to the posts alongside each reference, but for now it’s good enough just to provide the full bibliography.
I’m using Jekyll-Scholar from inushuk to manage my bibliography. It provides tags or shortcodes that allow Jekyll to properly format citations and references very similar to BibTex.
- Taleb, N. N. (2014). Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder. Random House Trade Paperbacks.
- Brand, R. (2014). Revolution. Random House Publishing Group.
- Malebranche, J. D. & J. (2012). Androphilia. Dissonant Hum.
- Donovan, J. (2012). The Way of Men. Dissonant Hum.
- Garcia, G. (2008). The Decline of Men. HarperCollins.
- Farrell, D. W. (2014). The Myth of Male Power (Kindle Edition). Dr. Warren Farrell.
- Hanson, V. D. (2013). The Savior Generals: How Five Great Commanders Saved Wars That Were Lost - From Ancient Greece to Iraq. Bloomsbury Press.
- Eastman, C. A. (1971). Indian Boyhood (Native American). Dover Publications.
- Eastman, C. A. (2014). The Soul of the Indian. SMK Books.
- Shepherd, G. M. (2011). Neurogastronomy: How the Brain Creates Flavor and Why It Matters. Columbia University Press.
- Richards, C., & Richards, C. W. (2004). Certain to Win. Xlibris.
- Sowell, T. (2015). Wealth, Poverty and Politics: An International Perspective. Basic Books.
- Grossman, D. (2009). On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society. Back Bay Books.
- Physical Activity and Health: A Report of the Surgeon General. (1999). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/sgr/pdf/sgrfull.pdf
- Lott, J. R., Jr. (2010). More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws, Third Edition (Studies in Law and Economics). University Of Chicago Press.
- Homicide trends in the United States. (2013). BJS: Bureau of Justice Statistics . Retrieved from http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htius.pdf
- Healy, G. (2009). The Cult of the Presidency, Updated: America’s Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power. Cato Institute.
- Fukuyama, F. (2012). The Origins of Political Order: From Prehuman Times to the French Revolution. Farrar, Straus and Giroux.
- Rand, A. (1964). The Virtue of Selfishness. Signet.
- Ignatieff, M. (2004). The Lesser Evil: Political Ethics in an Age of Terror (Gifford Lectures (Princeton University Press)). Princeton University Press.
- Cernovich, M. (2015). Gorilla Mindset. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
- Carter, P. (2013). Strength Life Legacy. Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Katz, S. E. (2012). The Art of Fermentation: An In-Depth Exploration of Essential Concepts and Processes from around the World. Chelsea Green Publishing.
- Hamburger, P. (2015). Is Administrative Law Unlawful? University Of Chicago Press.
- Pinker, S. (2011). The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined. Penguin Books.
- Cowen, T. (2011). The Great Stagnation: How America Ate All the Low-Hanging Fruit of Modern History, Got Sick, and Will( Eventually) Feel Better. Dutton.
- Solzhenitsyn, A. (2007). The Gulag Archipelago Abridged: An Experiment in Literary Investigation (P.S.). Harper Perennial Modern Classics.